What's So Funny 'Bout Peace, Love & Understanding?





:: Bruce Kosaveach - Mr. Blue Jeans ::

I have to thank my friend Alec for turning me on to Bruce Kosaveach.
He found this LP in a thrift store, and immediately
fell in love with it. "Mr. Blue Jeans" is one of Alec's favorites, and
it kind of sums up what Bruce is all about.

Mr. Blue Jeans is like an old, homeless dude. He had a guitar
"strapped to his back",but "people could hear his music, and he didn't have to play loud". Bruce miraculously also crammed the line "love, peace and
understanding" into the mix.

The credits make it clear this was no minor effort. Recorded at
location, Burbank, Cal. in 1975, a keen eye spots Toto's Jeff
Porcaro's
Dad Joe on drums throughout.



Bruce Kosaveach runs deep in my neck of the woods. Big thanks to my
friend Mikey, for obtaining this copy of TTA for me.

"Essential, essential listening" - Victor Lundberg
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment