Making Out With Some Icky Boyfriends





:: Icky Boyfriends – Cuckoo ::

I first heard the Icky Boyfriends through my friend Raj, an impeccable source for garage, retardo and trash rock recommendations. This 7" was the only thing I ever found. Well, I did watch the movie they made about themselves, I'm Not Fascinating, which separates me from approximately 99.9% of the world's population. Not enough ears were assailed by this band's smart and sloppy output, and they stopped doing their thing ten years ago so they could do grown-up stuff. Well, I have some good news. The unpretty SF rock mutants have finally put out a compilation, one that spans a ridiculous 57 tracks. This song is on there, as well as the rest of this 7", and presumably everything else they ever did. If you dig this song, you'll have a field day with the CD. I know I'm gonna.


Tony
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment