Mmmm...Buttsteak.




:: Buttsteak - The Man With Three Cocks ::

Well, as I sit here missing out on being at Arthurfest with Phil and Mike because I have pneumonia, I figured I might as well write something. And nothing cheers me up like a little Buttsteak. These maniacs were from Baltimore by way of Virginia, and combined a rather zany sense of humor with catchy, full-sprint punk-pop bursts. When I first heard them they reminded me of early Brainiac, at the time the highest compliment I could bestow upon a band. When I found this milk-white 7" (ew?), I was ecstatic. There are 3 songs on this spinner, one of which seems to have been exclusive, so that's the one you get.

The band split up almost 10 years ago, but I'm pretty sure you can still get their CD's, and you haven't truly lived until you've heard "He-Whore." So if you like this, it actually gets better. Rock out with your...oh, never mind.



Tony
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Thursday, January 15, 2009 2:29:00 PM

Any chance whatsoever that you might find it in your heart to repost this song? I've long-since misplaced this gem and would love to have it back, digitally.

Thanks in advance if you can!    



Thursday, January 15, 2009 2:31:00 PM

This is my email...    



» Post a Comment