Extra Hazard





:: Robert Hazard - Change Reaction ::

Well, I am having scanner issues and can't finish my next piece, so we're just going to put up another song from Phil's Robert Hazard album. You know, because people asked for it.


Tony
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Monday, October 03, 2005 6:25:00 PM

Aah.. It's the mid-80s in Philly all over again. I grew up listening to WMMR back when it seemed like it was sort of cool. They used to have a "Psychedelic Supper" show that turned me on to all sorts of tasty 60s nuggets. Sadly, when I came back to the city many years later, WMMR had become just another unlistenable radio station. The worst of "classic" rock (let's see... there are about 800,000 Rolling Stones songs: Let's play "Jumpin' Jack Flash") combined with the best of today like Creed and Days of the New.


I never liked Robert Hazzard, but that goddamn "Escalator Of Life" song is still stuck in my head 20 years later.    



Wednesday, July 19, 2006 8:57:00 PM

Bummed out that "Change Reaction" and "Escalator of Life" are no longer available here. I've been looking for them everywhere! I saw on phillysounds.com that there's a Robert Hazard hits CD in the works, but who knows if it'll ever appear...    



Tuesday, May 18, 2021 4:52:00 AM

Nice post. I learn some thing tougher on different blogs everyday. Most commonly it is stimulating to read content off their writers and practice something at their store. I’d opt to use some with all the content in my weblog whether or not you do not mind. Naturally I’ll provide a link with your internet weblog. Thank you for sharing. http://allbarefootrunninggenuine.com    



Sunday, July 25, 2021 12:21:00 PM

Several communities possess singles groups which set about enjoyable breast implants aventura things to do mutually, and this also can be is a good choice courting approach. Situations for instance riding a bike, bowling, curling, video hours, dance in addition to humor golf equipment will be arranged from the singles group, also it enables the evenly-distributed number of people to obtain a great in addition to informal night. With focus applied the actual task per se as an alternative to building a intimate relationship, it will require a great deal of pressure off the singles and sites take place a lot more obviously around such a location. https://expert-fiscal.com    



» Post a Comment