We Don't Do Requests....





Well, as a rule we don't. But sometimes there's more clamoring than usual, and sometimes we just plain regret not putting up an entire album. Both of these reasons are why I am posting this bonus entry, on a weekend of all things. Hopefully those of you who were looking for this Blue In Heaven LP are around and paying attention, because I really can't keep this sucker up for too long (because of the space it takes up.)

A likely future posting would be the Roosevelt Franklin LP, as I can see that people will probably always want that one.

Cheers!

Tony


:: Blue In Heaven - All The Gods' Men LP (160 kbs) ZIP file ::
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Saturday, December 09, 2006 9:40:00 AM

So what's the story with this band? I liked their album. They remind me A LOT of Joy Division.    



Saturday, December 09, 2006 11:24:00 PM

yeah, yeah, yeah! gimme the Roosevelt Franklin LP! I've been searching for that thing for years! I first experienced funk-envy after watching him on Sesame Street. I've been desparately trying in vain to get over that color barrier. damn my pale pigmentation!    



Wednesday, December 13, 2006 12:36:00 PM

please please please repost roosevelt franklin... it would be the best present ever!    



Friday, December 15, 2006 8:01:00 PM

Just in case you might possibly do another request sometime, how about the "This Is Saigon" lp from last April? I unfortunately missed it the first time around. Thanks!    



Sunday, January 20, 2008 4:41:00 PM

Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make this (BIH.zip) available again temporarily? I have this on vinyl -- i NEED a RIP of it!! it's a wonderful band!!    



» Post a Comment