Technical Difficulties





Well, we're having some issues this morning getting all of the pieces of Phil's article for posting, so I thought I might quickly plug a few blogs that were new to me and worth checking out if you already haven't. First off, because I am part Dutch -- from the Netherlands: Wiel's Time Capsule. He digs up very interesting things with regularity and tends toward the full-album side of sharity. I also have to admit that was the first place I saw the Snap web-preview thing that we're now utilizing here on the Robot. Another interesting visit is Peter Nidzgorksi's Nevver, where an image and a song are paired to great effect. The friends I've directed there have been rather effusive in their praise of the site, so check it out. And for your obscure garage fix, you simply have to check out Garage Hangover, a site so chock-full of goodies that the first night I discovered it I downloaded 138 mp3's. Awesome.

Some blogs that aren't new to us, but always keep us happy are: Crud Crud, Office Naps, Waxidermy, Funky 16 Corners and Post Punk Junk. And for (usually) newer stuff, Pop Zeus is the place to be entertained by more than just the music. So make like a golfer and hit the links.

Hopefully we'll be hitting you with an armful of Lawrence Welk later today.


Tony
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment