Join Us!





:: Skills Of Tomorrow ::

:: Be A Nurse ::

:: Jingle ::

:: College ::

:: The Wind ::

:: Winners Circle ::

:: Wings Of America ::

:: Graduation ::

:: Jingle2 ::

:: Reasons ::

:: Life Style ::

:: Jingle3 ::

The other day when I put up the Navy Band post, somebody commented about an Air Force record, which reminded me that I had a radio spot 45 for the Air Force. So here it is: earnest recruiting talk delivered in the smoothest, most reassuring FM-ready voices, atop bad disco-y romps and vaguely futuristic versions of Wild Blue Yonder. I think my favorite is The Wind, where the words Air Force are creepily breathed at you in ominous full stereo. If I were a little kid, I would be afraid that the Air Force was in my closet at night.

One voiceover guy kind of sounds like Ernie Anderson, so I have high hopes that there's expletive-laced outtakes out there somewhere. Please?


Tony
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Saturday, March 24, 2007 5:44:00 PM

Wow! Not only is the food good, the service is great, too. Thanks!
Paul in MN, The Air Force Comment Guy.    



Monday, March 26, 2007 8:57:00 AM

Great stuff. The background music on some of these sounds like it was composed on an Atari 2600.    



Wednesday, July 03, 2019 11:02:00 PM

adidas gazelle
canada goose
adidas superstars
vapormax
yeezy
michael kors handbags
cheap nfl jerseys
jordan 4
nfl jerseys
ultra boost
   



Saturday, August 13, 2022 2:10:00 AM

supreme
yeezy 500
yeezy shoes
kyrie irving shoes
jordan 11
moncler
kyrie 7
nike sb dunk low
kyrie 7
yeezy
   



» Post a Comment