Inspired By Woodpecker





:: Woody Woodpecker Song ::

:: Oswald the Rabbit Hop ::

:: Woody Woodpecker Waltz ::

:: Woody Woodpecker March ::

:: Chilly Willy the Penguin ::

:: Andy Panda Polka ::

:: Pepito Chickeeto ::

I just picked this up because I saw that it had “Chilly Willy the Penguin” on it, which I haven’t heard since I was a wee lad watching Woody Woodpecker cartoons religiously. As I walked to the register, the cute sneezes interspersed throughout the song came back to me, and I felt all warm and gushy deep down inside where I’m soft and tender, like a woman. I was crushed, CRUSHED, when I arrived home to find that Chilly Willy, along with most of the songs on this 1957 record, were “inspired by” the cartoon characters, rather than being the actual theme songs. Ah, well. It’s still a cool little piece of cartoon history, I guess. I’ve left the “heheheHAHA” at the beginning of each song, so see if you can get through them all without going batshit.


Phil
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment