Put Some Tam On And Dance Like A Young Lover





:: The Young Lovers (Theme Song) ::

:: Cupid ::

:: For Both Of Us ::

:: The Ambition Of A Youth ::

:: The Silvery World ::

:: Lover In My Dream ::

While I sure love these Hong Kong Pop EP's, I'm getting kind of tired of my ignorance about them. This might not even be Hong Kong Pop! There are different vocalists on this EP, and it sounds like they all sing on the theme song, so my guess is that this might be from a movie. But what is important is the music, so I'll spare you some blather and tell you what I do know. The guy on the right might be the Charles Nelson Reilly (RIP) of China.


Tony
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Saturday, June 16, 2007 12:30:00 AM

tis a Shaw movie music
written in chinese, up right corner    



Thursday, July 12, 2007 9:25:00 AM

Found this info on this site:
http://www.pokerindustries.com/poker.store?page=item&sku=YOUNGLOVRS-DVD

Synopsis: In this Elvis Presley inspired musical romp, a young guitarist named Yang ventures off to Japan and joins a rock n' roll band. A love triangle quickly forms between Yang and two young women. On his way to discovering which romance will survive, Yang must prove his manhood over a series of fistic altercations.    



Thursday, July 12, 2007 9:27:00 AM

Oh cool, thanks!    



» Post a Comment