Miles Of Organ Tickling





:: The Going Places Sounds Of Tommy Miles (ZIP) ::

Ugh, it's hot. And this is some hot organ playing. Well, sort of; it's right up my alley. I am actually pleased and relieved that I cannot find any info on Tommy Miles, because I am lazy, hot, and lazy, and hot. All you need to know you can get from looking at that cover and listening to the tunes, man.


Tony
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 6:29:00 AM

Any chance you can mention year of release? I'm curious. Thanks.

berjo    



Tuesday, November 20, 2007 6:43:00 AM

I couldn't find a year, I always try to include a year when I gots one.    



Friday, December 07, 2007 8:26:00 PM

Thanks anyway.

You know, I kinda like that album cover. In some ways, that organ is a bit creepy. ;)    



» Post a Comment