Record Robot In Blue In Heaven LP Shocka!



Hey, kids. While the Robot is almost ready to go live again after its winter hibernation, I see there's been quite a bit of clamoring for one of my favorite 80's albums, All The God's Men by Blue In Heaven.

I hear you, and I want to help.

I really wish they'd reissue this on CD with some bonus tracks, but until then, scratchy vinyl rips of this will have to tide us over. Those of you who mentioned that you were willing to pay for this are very kind, but we aren't in the business of selling mp3's; in fact we aren't in business at all. We do this for fun, and it always costs us money. So we're more like a government than a business.

Of course, if you enjoy us in general, or feel so compelled after we post something you've been looking desperately for, you can always click the PayPal donate button over to the right and help us defray the costs of hosting, etc. Cheers.

Tony


:: All The God's Men ::
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Friday, February 01, 2008 10:01:00 PM

Yay! I'm so happy the robot is back. I missed him.    



Friday, February 15, 2008 6:40:00 PM

meeee tooooo!!!!

greetings from deepest germany
karl    



Wednesday, October 28, 2020 5:42:00 AM

This is my blog. Click here.
แทงบอลออนไลน์ แทงขั้นต่ำ เท่าไหร่"    



» Post a Comment