Danny & Joyce





:: Chinook ::

:: Earth ::

:: The Stars ::


‘Tis Spring, ‘tis Spring! Flying bugs have materialized in my living room to announce it. Ants are making their yearly pilgrimage from the dirt outside and through the walls to my kitchen. Pollen floats in the air directly towards my reddened, itchy eyes and my increasingly sneezy, snotty nose. Hooray! Spring is here!

Let us celebrate with the music of Danny and Joyce, for they knew how to sing out the joys of nature. With songs of the wind, the earth, and the stars, let us commune together and be at one with the universe. And no, let’s not stare at that album cover for too long, because yes, it’s kind of creepy.


Phil
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Friday, March 28, 2008 6:03:00 PM

What a find Record Robot! These are really nice songs. Good production too. Love Danny's voice. Do you have any more?    



Sunday, April 13, 2008 7:08:00 PM

I thought I had seen all the freaky album covers out there, but this one as new for me. Check out more album covers here: http://hubpages.com/hub/FREAKY_ALBUM_COVERS    



Thursday, April 17, 2008 6:21:00 PM

The Stars is brilliant, heartwarming and surprisingly modern. I thought they were a modern group, I'm very sure I heard of a 'Danny & Joyce' looking very similar (or same) and thought it was them.

Surprise then I find this is from 1975!

Unusual this is pretty much a googlewhack apart from here unless you search for Danny Deardorff. It deserves more love, at least that track alone, must listen to the others...    



Wednesday, July 06, 2011 8:08:00 AM

I actually owned this LP. Quite the novelty of a blind woman and a guy in a wheelchair making such a great record. It definitely needs a CD release.    



Friday, December 15, 2023 3:35:00 AM

fear of god clothing
supreme clothing
goyard
jordan 1 high
supreme new york
   



» Post a Comment